Home » RM Warehouse

RM Warehouse

RWA: The Mechanism of Interdependency

by Anushree Ghosh Resident Welfare Association is a committee formed to aid the residents in maintaining a quality life by handling the maintenance of the place and securing the rights of the people. It is the representative body that stands out to support the rights of the members when required. It ...Read More

Real estate bill

The salient features of the Bill are as under:  Applicable both for commercial and residential real estate projects. Establishment of ‘Real Estate Regulatory Authority’ in States/UTs to regulate real estate transactions. Registration of real estate projects and real estate agents with the Authority. ...Read More

Real estate round-up for 2016 – The editors desk

Santosh Sinha, In the year 2014 when the NDA came into power with overwhelming majority, it was clear that some bold reformatory moves are there on the cards. Though the glimpse of reforms were visible right after two-three months, the giant reformatory leaps were taken in the year 2016. Obviously, t...Read More

Approvals needed in the sanction stage

Environment Clearance is required from Ministry of Environment and forests (MEF): State level expert committee for all building/construction projects having built up area more than 20000 square meters and area development projects/ townships covering an area more than 50 hectare or built up area more...Read More

Different types of housing co-operatives

Housing cooperatives at the primary level can broadly be classified into four groups as detailed below: Tenant Ownership Housing Societies: Under this category, the land is held either on leasehold or freehold basis by societies, and houses are owned by members. Tenant Co-Partnership Housing Societie...Read More

Difference between commercial and residential

There are various factors that determine the differences between residential and commercial real estate. They are: Cash Flow Rentals Tenants Property value Lease documents Financing Knowledge of investor Based on the factors above, lets look at why residential and commercial properties are not the sa...Read More

Difference between a housing co-operative, societies and a company

What is the difference between a Cooperative Society and a Society registered under Societies Registration Act? A society is essentially an association of seven or more people registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 – which is an all India Act (however, many States, have variants on the...Read More

Eligibility criteria to get DDA flat alloted

Eligibility for applying in DDA scheme is as under – (i) The applicant must be a citizen of India; (ii) He should have attained the age of majority i.e. an applicant should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application; (iii) The applicant must not own any dwelling...Read More

Types of Housing Finance in India

Housing finance types- Home Purchase Loans: Home Purchase Loans are the basic home loan you can opt for purchasing new home. This type of Home Loan is offered by all kinds of Banks and HFCs. Home Construction Loans: Home Construction Loans are especially meant for the construction of a new home. Form...Read More

Being a member of a housing co-operative

How to become a Member of Housing Cooperative? An individual can become a member of a housing cooperative provided he/she fulfills the conditions as stipulated in the Act, the Rules framed by the concerned State and the Bye-laws of the cooperative. Admission of new members can however be refused unde...Read More

Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice for realtors

While the code of ethics establishes obligations that may be higher than those mandated by law, in any instance where the Code of Ethics and the law conflict, the obligations of the law must take precedence. The term NAR-INDIA PROFESSIONAL MEMBER has come to the connote competency, fairness and high ...Read More

The most widely seen payment plans on offer are outlined

1.20:80 Subvention Plan Developers ask for 20% upfront payment from the buyer/investor and arrange the remaining 80% loan amount through their own arrangement with banks, resulting in a tripartite agreement between the two aforementioned parties and the buyer. Usually under this scheme, developers ge...Read More

  • 1
  • 2
Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.