It is festive offer time. Starting at the auspicious time of Ganesh Chaturthi to Navratri and Diwali time and up to New Year delights, there is much-a-do. Real estate players are leaving no opportunity to impress buyers with exciting offers. However, how much exciting it really is for the property buyers-is what we have been talking so far.
Yet, for those who are seeking some value-add to their home purchase plan, it is worthwhile to check on some exclusive offers. Real estate players are in a mood to please the buyers and one must bank on this opportunity by following a smart approach to buying a property.
- There is the usual but still impressive list of offers like a modular kitchen. We all need to make an investment in setting up a modular kitchen, which is more of a necessity now. However, you may want to know the details of how the property developer is planning to install one in the beautiful home. The cost, the design, etc.
- There are free gold coins on offer, the value of which can be calculated on the fingertips. Find out if it is worth the monetary value of the home, the gold weight should go up in proportion to the total house cost.
- Shifting from the usual, there are offers such as GST waiver this festive season. GST is the talk of the town and it is natural for buyers to get allured. However, beware, as many developers are promising a GST waiver on ready-to-move-in properties while the tax is applicable only on under-construction units. Ask for a proof of properties which have a completion certificate do not have a GST levy.
- It has long existed and it continues to be on offer. We are talking about No EMI till possession. It is not a bad deal as the buyers can save themselves from the pain of paying rental and EMI amount together, besides, it does seem promising to have the house possession on-time.
- Banks are not to be left behind in the property race. Many reputed banks are giving cheaper home loans like waiving off 12 months loan installment or a cashback scheme.
- Online sales are seeing a rush as there are many attractive online festive sales being held for a flash period. There is a lot of innovation happening in the online world. Unique opportunities like packaged home interior decoration offers or no interest rate are on offer.
- There is even a concept of subvention scheme where the down payment amount is subsidised. The down payment can be paid in installment like half-way through the construction and one installment on possession.
- Some are even offering rent buy-back options in which the builder agrees to pay the rent amount until possession. It is an assured amount of rent, which is a good option, as you continue to get discount-like on the heavy EMIs.
- Last but not the least is the offer of cash discount. There are real estate developers who are giving hard cash off from the total cost like a 10% discount. This is the ultimate buy for the customer. If we calculate a 10% discount on the hefty cost of buying a home, it does seem like a real festive bargain.
So, if you have an intend to buy a home this season, keep a tab on all the offers. Don’t get lured the conventional way of white goods offer. Who knows the agent next door must be giving an EMI or cash discount? It is advisable to rely on cash-offs than benefitting in-kind. Even if you do take it in-kind, make sure you get the desired output. A modular kitchen, for example, is important to us and you don’t want a mess-up before you even step into the kitchen. So, follow a proactive approach and find out more before you make the final deal on the festival offers.