Latest Real Estate News Delhi, India - Real Estate market in india

Architect Hiring

or Login to create new topic or participate

Realty Myths Home Forums Public Forum Architect Hiring

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  anjaIi kothari 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Harsh Aditya
    Participant

What questions should I ask an architect before hiring him/her?

Ravi Kumar
    Participant

I would suggest you to ask these questions mentioned below:

1. How many years of experience do you have?
    2. What are you best projects?
    3. is there any dispute with any of your clients? If yes then Why.

These are necessary queries that you must do. Because, multiple fraud cases are registered in this industry. I recently found a fraud case about an architect Nitin Kohli and his company Furncraft Private Limited. So beware of these frauds!

Rishi Chauhan
    Participant

Among others, please also ask are there any legal cases agoing against him. Coz there are many such cheats roaming freely in the market. They somehow arrange these fake degrees and snatch work basis their dummy portfolios.

Sidhharth Jain
    Participant

I think every developer must do ref check of every architech before giving him work. I case across one interesting case about Nitin Kohli and his company Furncraft. I was surprised when i got to know that he has cheated more than 100 of his clinetds as well as his vendors. I think you must visit this website http://www.nitinkohlihome.in/

Soumin Chakraborty
    Participant

I doubt! Nitin Kohli is a big name in the market. He has renoowned clientele like Eldeco. He must have been framed.

sonam mehta
    Participant

Had it been one or two cases, I would have agreed. But there are more than 20 legal cases against Nitin Kohli. In some cases he was found guilty as well. You simply ca’t trust anyone in this cruel world

anjaIi kothari
    Participant

It is really hard to believe.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.