Fraud cases in architecture industry

or Login to create new topic or participate

Realty Myths Home Forums Public Forum Fraud cases in architecture industry

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dinesh trivedi 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mohit Sarin
    Participant

Looking for good architect. Before hiring anyone, I want to be aware about the frauds in this industry.What are the famous fraud cases in architecture industry in Delhi NCR?

Rahul Anand
    Participant

Hello Mohit,

I would suggest you to please check the background of the architect before hiring him/her. It’s good that you are being aware about the frauds. It’s our duty as a customer to take precautions.

I know about an architect who has done done many frauds. His name is Nitin Kohli. There are many court cases registered on his and the company he owns which is Furncraft Infra limited. You can find more about him here http://nitinkohlicheater.com/

Kunal Shah
    Participant

If you are really interested in fraud cases by architects, just read about Nitin Kohli. Nothing else. Let me make your life easy. Here is the link. http://www.nitinkohlihome.in/

Mahesh Vora
    Participant

I think this website does not have complete case details. There are many more cases against Nitin Kohli than what is mentioned here.

Hency Shah
    Participant

I must agree I am really impressed by the talent this Nitin Kohli has got. In spite of all these legal cases against him, he is still managing his business and has famous companies like Eldeco as his clinets.

pankaj chaudhary
    Participant

Every dog has its day. He may be roaming freely as of now. But very soon he shall be behind bars. I have full faith in the justice.

dinesh trivedi
    Participant

The legal system itself is a problem. Out of all the cases, he has been found guilty in onle few of them. Rest are still going. Government should arrange for fast track hearing system to close such matters. Everyone should know the real face of Nitin Kohli

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.