How to apply the pan card in offline?

or Login to create new topic or participate

Realty Myths Home Forums Public Forum How to apply the pan card in offline?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Damihser Bankshi 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Damihser Bankshi
    Participant

Hi, i need to get the all required documents for open a bank account in SBI bank. It is must be open for the purpose of collecting my LIC amount. The policy will be completed on next month. i need to open new account to collect that. But i am not getting the pan card. I want to apply new pan card in offline. When and where i can get the application form? What are the required documents are needed? And how long time taken for the process of my pan card? I need the better website for download the application form. I like to send the required details in secured way.
    Which method is best for me? I am using the mobile phone for getting notification. I am getting all proofs for applying new pan card. I am unable to get the great website for getting the application. Please help me here. Or share the application here. My friend is given some of instructions for pan card in offline. I have getting copy for pan card application. Shall i use that? First time i am using online service for applying. But my application rejected. Why my application rejected? What are the issues are possible in pan card application rejection? Did you know?
    I am also considering the important points and over types of matters about that. But online application submission is very easy and taken less time only. But i have taken some bad experience so i choose the offline mode. I am not known about the sending procedure of my pan card application. Guide me to send as successful manner. I am need brief information and secured details about that. I am available in online and also I have submitting my mail address for share the process about that.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.