Hey guys! Welcome back to another weekly news roundup, where we inform you about the real estate happenings of the past week. So let’s get started.
- Beginning with SC’s latest rule. Recently the Supreme Court (SC) has ruled that in a Hindu woman married to a Muslim man is not entitled to the husband’s property. Whereas, their born child is authorised to inherit the property of the father.
- The development in Unitech Ltd promoters’ case. The bail to Unitech promoters, in a case relating to syphoning of home buyers’ money, has been denied by the Supreme Court saying that the developer had failed to deposit the required money in the court’s registry.
- Update from Mumbai. The 156-year-old Flora Fountain’s restoration has been completed and was inaugurated for public viewing on 24th January. Flora Fountain is named after the mythological Roman goddess of flowers.
- Next update on Noida & Gr. Noida metro. According to residents, due to the lack of connectivity between Blue line and Aqua Line, which is soon to be inaugurated, may keep away a majority of daily commuters who travel from Noida to the New Delhi.
- Last but not the least, West Bengal Govt. has decided to expand the Silicon Valley Hub project by almost 200 acres, ensuring vigorous demand from IT companies
That was all for this week, we’ll be back next week with a fresh round of weekly news round up until then stay updated and read lots of books.