Hey guys! Welcome back to a whole new set of weekly news roundup, where we inform you about the latest happening in the real estate world. So let’s get started!
- Beginning with Jewar airport. The Union Minister Mahesh Sharma announced, on January 30, PM Modi is likely to lay the foundation stone for Jewar airport between February 23 and 25, 2019
- Update on Sahara chief Subrata Roy. The Supreme Court has directed the Sahara Group chief Subrata Roy, who is out on parole, to appear before it on February 28, 2019, for the Group’s failure to deposit the remaining amount of Rs 10,000 crores, for returning money to its investors
- Next update on Union Budget. Finance minister Piyush Goyal, in his interim budget 2019, has proposed to provide tax relief on interest earned from deposits, by increasing the TDS limit from Rs 10,000 to Rs 40,000 per annum.
- Next update from Bangalore. Bengaluru-based Sobha Limited has maintained its leadership position in the Track2Realty Best Practices Report 2019, which evaluates the best practices being followed in Indian real estate. Sobha improved its performance, compared to the first study in 2017.
- Last but not the least, according to NMRC officials in first 3 days since inauguration, Noida-Greater Noida metro has seen 37,000 passengers. Nearly 14,000 passengers used the Aqua Line, on the first day of full-fledged services on the route.
- That was all for this week, we’ll come up with another weekly news roundup next week, until then stay updated and stop procrastinating.