Hi guys, and welcome back to yet another Weekly news roundup, without further ado, let’s talk real estate.
- Beginning with PM Modi’s comment on Real Estate, post-budget announcement. PM Narendra Modi said that his govt. will give a boost to the sector, in the CREDAI conference. He also highlighted the steps taken by his govt. in the last 4 & ½ year, to aid the real estate sector.
- Next update on CIDCO Lottery 2019. The City and Industrial Development Corporation (Cidco), has announced the lottery result for 1,100 lower income group homes in Navi Mumbai on Feb 14. Earlier, in October, the agency has allotted over 14,800 homes.
- Next news from Telangana. K Chandrasekhar Rao, Telangana Chief Minister announced that a comprehensive master plan would be formulated to convert Hyderabad into a truly global city keeping in view the future needs of the city.
- Up next on Mumbai monorail. The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has declared that it is hoping to commence operations on the Jacob Circle-Wadala stretch of the monorail project, from March 1, 2019.
- And in the end update from West Bengal. West Bengal environment minister Suvendu Adhikary, on Feb 13, 2019, said that saving wetlands was the top-most priority of the state government. He said 12,500 hectares of wetlands were protected in recent times by the state government.
That’s all for this week we’ll be back with a fresh set of weekly new roundup next week until then stay updated and pay your rent on time.